Kids' Company Caring Hands Child Care
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY WAIT-LISTED FOR ALL GROUPS
- Infants (6 weeks to 18 months)
- Toddlers (18 months to 32 months)
- Young Preschool Age (33 months to 48 months)
DAYS AND HOURS of OPERATION:
- September - August (Monday - Friday)
- 6:45 am - 5:30 pm
Kids’ Company reserves the right to delay enrollment due to the need to increase staff or to gather additional information about the child. Kids’ Company also reserves the right to deny or limit service due to non-payment of previous charges or outstanding balances. Families currently participating in the program have priority over new registrants. Enrollment is not always guaranteed and is always on a space available basis. Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
- Complete online registration
- Families will receive an auto confirmation indicating if registration is accepted or placed on waiting list. (Families can hold their spot for up to 3 months if not ready to start). See Hold Policy
- Schedule REQUIRED Intake Meeting and complete the following forms.;
Intake Meeting - REQUIRED
An Intake meeting is required prior to the child’s start date and the meeting will include but is not limited to:
- Site Tour
- Review of Health Summary, feeding plan and care instructions
- Program Policies and Procedures
- Collection of required forms
Once a child is enrolled in our licensed child care, they have secured a spot. In order to maintain enrollment, families are required to renew the contract annually by August.
- If a child will not be attending during the summer program, the spot can be held. See Summer Hold Policy
- If families no longer need child care services, they have the option of withdrawing their contract. See Withdrawal/Termination of Care
For specifics on rates and fees please reference our Rates & Billing Form for details.
INFANT & TODDLER - CONTRACT TYPES
Full-Time Contracts: children enrolled full-time will be charged for days closed due to holidays.
- Monday-Friday Contract
Part-Time Contracts: Children enrolled 2-4 days per week. Extra days are available at our daily rate, if there are openings. We are unable to switch one day for another. Families will be charged for holidays if their contract day falls on a day closed due to a holiday.
- 4-day: Monday – Thursday
- 3-day: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- 2-day: Tuesday/Thursday
YOUNG PRESCHOOL AGE - CONTRACT TYPES
Consistent set schedule minimum 2 days per week. Families have the option of full day 6:45 am - 5:45 pm, or part day 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. Families will be charged for holidays if their contract day falls on a day closed due to a holiday.
CONTRACTS MUST BE RENEWED ANNUALLY (August)
A monthly, non-refundable fee is charged to hold a spot in Kids’ Company Caring Hands Child Care for up to three months. Hold fees are not prorated or refundable. If you decide at the end of three months that you no longer need care, then your contract will be withdrawn. Families must register for the contract option and type and then inform the program they would like a hold spot, once registration is approved.
See Rates & Billing Form for details.
- $60 per child NEW CONTRACT (Opens June 1st)
- $40 ANNUAL RENEWAL (Opens in May and must be submitted by June 1st)
CARING HANDS DISCOUNTS
***Weekly discount for children enrolled in Young Royals Preschool with a 4 or 5 day Kids' Company contract (Sept-May) **
***Weekly $10 sibling discount eligible***